- All of our shows are 18+ events. Under no circumstances will anyone be allowed into the venue without appropriate ID whether you have a ticket or not.
- Tickets bought from the Bungalow are non-refundable unless we cancel the show which very rarely happens.
- Bring appropriate ID with you if you are blessed with a baby face (we no longer accept student cards or Young Scot Cards, yes we know about the key scratch trick).
- We are open from 5.30pm and no earlier.
- We DO NOT tolerate drugs on our premises - If you are caught with drugs the police will be called.
- If you need to chunder after one too many or you are naturally feeling under the weather...please make sure you get all of it in the toilet or take yourself right out side ... Same goes for number 1's & 2's our staff don't need that shit.
- Please have good manners towards our staff and fellow customers we do not tolerate; violence, ill manners, theft or anything else considered rude.
- Treat our house as though it were your mother's is what we're saying here.
- We are an ethical venue and will not work with anyone who runs shows under a 'Pay-to-Play' scheme.
Contact Number: 0141 889 9976